There are two ways to buy a shirt.
- Either the purchase is reasoned (we need it for a precise occasion),
- Either the purchase is impulsive (one cracks for a model and one buys it without more reasons).
Either way, in both cases, it is essential to think of one thing when you buy a man's shirt: his cut.
Indeed, if tastes and colors do not dispute (free to each prefer a check, a black or a white), the right choice of the cut is an imperative!
This choice is based on your morphology but also on the occasion.
- Unless you opt for a custom, you will have the choice between four main types of shirt:
- the ample (or large size) shirt: is intended for men big and strong. The advantage of shirts big sizes is that their wide cuts allow to harmonize the silhouettes.
- the straight cut (or classic) shirt: is a classic model that will suit almost any type of morphology. But it will not give you a "fashion" silhouette, it is not strictly speaking a fashion shirt.
- the slim cut shirt: is the most fashionable model. It is reserved for people who are slim and are not overweight. Fashion shirt par excellence, the shirt slim fit or slim fit will wear as well on jeans as with a suit.
- or the shirt adjusted cut. And, more than your taste, it is your morphology that will decide what model to seize you. It is a model that is halfway between the one with a straight cut and the one with a curved cut.